Android 4.4.4 users w/ Nexus 5?

If anyone has a Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.4, can you try the following for me, please, and let me know whether it works?

In Lines:

1. Go to the Magic Kingdom page. Scroll all the way to the bottom, where you’ll find a menu box titled “Sort”. Choose something other than “Alpha” (e.g., Time) and let me know whether the page sorts correctly.

2. If you have a personalized touring plan, can you view it on your phone?

We have 1 Nexus 5/A 4.4.4 user who can’t do these things on his phone, and we’re trying to figure out why. Thanks for the help.

Len

DW has one. I’ll try it when she gets home & report back on it

OK. Sorting works fine. Time is in descending order. Land sorts just fine. I just made a personalized TP and I can see that as well.

Thanks @pod4christ. Any issue with the app not remembering your login info between screens?

@Lentesta No problems at all. Just picked up her phone again and I was still signed in. Bounced all around the app and stayed signed in. Re-checked the sorting & viewing my TP and everything worked great.

@Lentesta, I click on forum in lines and now get a desktop view. I don’t have toolbar to fix. I tried to start today’s open thread and that didn’t work. Help. I will check time to time at work. No Internet or cell phone usage other than break area.

Galaxy s4