And so this is Christmas…

Love love love Gran Destino. It’s so pretty any time of year, but Christmas especially!

4 Likes

What a great day for a scenic ride

14 Likes

DH wants to ride the train again.

3 Likes

Going on slow rides with thrill-averse members of the family and having a great time!!

15 Likes

I’m so behind on all these trip reports! Looks like you are having a great time!!

6 Likes

This must be the key. I find it very rough.

5 Likes

Strange isn’t it. I thought the front is usually not as rough??

Because the back is usually more wicked.

5 Likes

We had a 12pm reservation, but we were allowed to check in early at 11:30. Nice!

Calamari and that mango juice (forgot the name) are so good

10 Likes

In line for Grinchmas, 1:15 pm show.

13 Likes

I think the back tends to be more intense. I rode in the front last time and that’s why I thought it was slow/boring.

Definitely not Slinky smooth… VC smooth.

Maybe I won’t find RRR rough? :laughing: We will be riding it for the first time this afternoon

7 Likes

RRR doesn’t sound very rough… from outside of Grinchmas that is.

8 Likes

I know the feeling. :heart:

4 Likes

Hold onto your brain

7 Likes

We rode in the very back of RRR last December, and I thought I would either need a chiropractor or have a concussion by the end. Hulk I found very smooth in comparison - although I didn’t ride in the very back. We rode Hulk 3x in a row which was probably 1x too many. But I like that ride! RRR I will never ride again. The start is absolutely terrifying and it’s just too rough for my old body!!

6 Likes

RRR is crazy rough!

3 Likes

Hagrids opened a few minutes ago :unamused:

5 Likes

Watch out. He is going to steal your Christmas.

12 Likes

Boy, its crowded. I can barely move kind of crowded

10 Likes

I’m touring like a normal person. I don’t have a plan and sometimes I don’t know where I’m going.

10 Likes

Choo choo

8 Likes