An hour wait for coffee (and very little wait for anything else): A Trip Report

Smart girl! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh man - this hits me right in the feels! I might have teared up reading it …

6 Likes

Now I want to know what your first fav is!

Wow! I love it!

Awesome!

I can’t understand why tall people stand in front of others, and the PDA is :roll_eyes:.

4 Likes

At least she was shorter than he was, so he has to kind of duck down to play tonsil hockey. :rofl:

4 Likes

This one. Hubby has it

6 Likes

That’s hilarious. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your trip report! What a wild ending with that rainstorm and the rental car situation! :flushed:

Indeed.

3 Likes

It was cold, wet, confusing, and miserable at the time, but also was sort of the kick in the pants we needed to get of the Bubble.

5 Likes

[/quote]

That shirt is freaking amazing. Where did you get it?

7 Likes

Etsy, I think. It was one we had for our 2020 trip that didn’t happen.

1 Like

A great trip! Appreciated seeing the evening stacks work so well.
Getting all misty eyed about your mom and dumbo. So great.

2 Likes

So much done in a day! Love the Sangria rankings - taking notes :slight_smile: Looking forward to the rest of the trip. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I loved reading your trip report! Reading about people having a great time just makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:
We also had a 2020 trip that got cancelled, our make up trip is finally happening in a couple of weeks, I can’t wait!

4 Likes

And you’ll be doing a trip report, I hope!! :wink:

3 Likes

I am hoping to have a trip report, I love reading them so much and writing everything out is a great way to relive the best moments :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This made me really laugh, that’s also how I believe technology works!

3 Likes

I am desperate for your littlest’s Wilderness Explorers dress! It’s so adorable!

3 Likes

I got it on Ali Express. It took forever to arrive, but I think it was about $5. (Amazon has it too I am sure!)

This basically sums up my approach to most technology. “This button should fix everything!”

3 Likes