AMC Disney Springs

Only the Dolby theater has recliners, I think all other theaters have typical movie theater chairs. The dine-in chairs are nicer than non-Dolby theater chairs.

Typically the best seats are gone several hours before the movie begins at this theater. I know your movie has been pushed back, but want to mention this anyway. I would recommend getting the AMC app so you can check and see which seats are available for what movie show time. It’s very helpful planning and I would say it’s likely worth it to pay to buy online if your plans suddenly change and you see good seats available for your movie.

If you’re considering going to the movies because it’s raining, so are most other people, buy your tickets early on those days for sure.

1 Like

We’d only be going on this one night, we have plans otherwise. If it’s a rainy day I will definitely make sure we book in advance!

I booked that morning before I left the resort.

1 Like

Yep, booking as soon as you know you’re going can be the key decision between seeing a movie with good seats, or not seeing one at all - if you’re like me and aren’t willing to sit outside of what I consider ‘good seats.’

1 Like