Amazon Fresh delivery help!

After driving since yesterday and stopping over night we’re an hour away from AKL Kidani!!! Can anyone help me with the address to use for an Amazon fresh order? Do you just ship it to yourself with the resort address or is there something special I need to do?

The address is
3701 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8445

(407) 938-7400

When I’ve had things shipped to a resort, I always put the addressee as Resort Guest: My Name. It doesn’t hurt to put your confirmation number on there.

Edited for correction to address.

1 Like

I also put in the notes that I was a guest and would meet them in the driveway and gave them my number. Didn’t need it since I could see on the map how close they were and went down to meet them well before they got there. I did ask a bellman to help me get the groceries to our room as there was way too much for me to carry.

Also, I thought the address was 3701 Osceola Parkway.

If you look in MDE under my plans, you’ll see your resort. That should have the address on it. If not go to the Disney website and look at the resort. They have the addresses listed in the bottom right corner.

Ooops, I copied and pasted and left off the 3 in front. I’ll fix that. Sorry @Minnietourist.

1 Like

I have kind of the same problem. I want to use Instacart for delivery but the site puts in a different zip code than the one provided for Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. Last time I used the the shopper couldn’t find the address. Anyone have any solutions?