Am I missing any trip report tabs?

Here is my current view of my tabs. Please let me know if I need to go further down to collect any additional trip reports to add for keeping up

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered how people keep up with all the trip reports. Good for you @OBNurseNH! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new bookmark system works REALLY well also. Yesterday morning I was able to set bookmarks to send me a notification in each of the threads for which I set them, and I could custom set a time. My initial one was set to remind me in the late afternoon, which was perfect because I kind of checked out of work mentally by 3:30 for the most part. Then after I caught up there I re-set them for last night around 8pm; I wasn’t able to jump into them so they just sat as notifications as if a message - green dot vs blue dot - until this morning when I was able to sit and enjoy catching up.

I really really like the new bookmarks.

You can also still set them as before, or - as I have done with some - set them to pop up during planned trips :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had no idea about the new bookmark system until reading your post! Cool!

1 Like

Great idea. I was four days behind on the Fab5 report. It took forever to read. :crazy_face: Shouldn’t happen 'cause I’m on this forum throughout the day.

2 Likes

Where is the Fab5 report? I am way behind because I was actually in WDW for a few days and seriously could not keep up with myself, much less anyone else!

1 Like

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-epic-battles-of-the-fab-5-test-monkeys/80967/1752

2 Likes