Am I crazy? planning epic day solo with two kids - advice welcome!

I’m planning a family trip to Universal for Memorial Day weekend and we are doing two days at Universal. For that portion my husband will be with us. But I can’t go all the way to Florida and not do Disney! So on the Tuesday I will be taking my two sons (7 and 10) to Disney solo for an epic day. My 10 yo DS has a lot of stamina (see epic day 2 from my past trip report and my 7 yo DS can hike mts all day long, so I think they will be fine… but what do you all think of this plan???

Tuesday May 31st
Epcot early entry 8:30
6:30 buy Genie +
6:55 be in line for Epcot bus
7:00 make LL selection for Space Mt
7:12-720 make ILL selection for FOP (7pm)
7:30 waiting at Epcot main gate to rope drop Test Track
Test Track → Soarin → Mission Space → Turtle Talk with Crush → The Seas (all standby)
Guardians Coaster! (BG?? ILL??)
11:00 make LL selection for Splash Mt
11:35 lunch reservation at Coral Reef
1:00 make LL selection for Big Thunder Mt
1:00 head to Magic Kingdom
1:45 able to enter park a little early?
3:00 make LL selection for Everest, watch parade from Frontier Land do Splash, BTM, Space, PM
4:30 head to Animal Kingdom via Lyft (anyone know can I get a Lyft from Contemporary if I’m not a guest?? I know you can’t get a Lyft INTO a resort without being a guest…)
5:30 LL Everest then make LL HS for TSM or ST if kids aren’t wrecked (give them caffeine? lol)
Join Nomad Lounge walk up list at 5:30 to eat at 6:30
7:30pm ILL FOP
If kids have stamina head to HS via Lyft - do standby RnRC single rider then LL TSM or Star Tours and SDD entering line at 8:59
PHEW! Think we can do it??? I am an excellent park navigator and Genie + user , but haven’t been to the parks since January so hoping it won’t be so crazy crowded that we give up halfway through the day!

1 Like

1:47pm is the earliest that you can actually scan in when hopping. Don’t ask, just walk up and tap in like you know what you’re doing. You were close!

1 Like

Yes, you will have no problem being picked up at CR.

1 Like

Thank you!! That will make the day that much easier :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Just like for when you’re late for a LL… 12 minutes past the time window, don’t say a thing to CM and you’re still good to go bc it turns green!

1 Like

Looks amazing. One potential hiccup is getting all your LLs to be at/near the times youre planning them to be. We just did a few days with G+ and based on our experience, getting all those MK LLs to fall between 2 and 4pm could take a minor miracle.

2 Likes

Yes I know! It would totally be a minor miracle. But… My boys really only NEED space mt so if we only do that and people mover (they are already Disney nerds :rofl:) they will be happy - I’ll maneuver day of LLs accordingly. It’s more the whole just going to all four parks thing that makes me think I’m being a bit nutty… but I think using Lyft will make it easier.