Am I crazy? (MK DAH x2)

I just realized that MK DAH will occur twice during our upcoming trip at the end of January. We already have tickets for Jan 27. (SO EXCITED!) But I was thinking… what if we love it SO much that we want to do it AGAIN? There is another even on Jan 31 we could theoretically buy tickets for after we finish the Jan 27 event. Now, I know it’s crazy money, and would probably be better spent on something else… but I have a feeling that DAH will be the favorite part of our trip! It will be our first time doing any DAH :slight_smile:

Has anyone ever done MK DAH twice in one trip?

1 Like

I’m a big fan of DAH and EMM! It’s a great way to experience the park with very low waits. Personally,

I would wait and see how you feel when you get there. Right now, you are excited. When you get there and play for a couple days you may be worn out.

2 Likes

I am currently contemplating the same thing for next week. Guess I am as crazy as you are. DAH is what I look forward to each trip, why not do it twice.

2 Likes

Haven’t done MK twice in 1 trip, but have done DAH twice in a trip (did do 2 Xmas parties though, it was worth it).

If you have the cash: go for it. ESPECIALLY in MK and if you like rides. You lose absolutely nothing. You can hit all the attractions you want and then some, stuff your face full of ice cream and soda, and enjoy an empty park.

Wins all the way around.

2 Likes

ooohhhh! i don’t want to enable anyone (i know it’s what we sometimes do here) but i’d definitely vote for doing mk dah twice. i’ve only been once but if given the opportunity to go again during the same trip, i’d take it!

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well then, we will see! If we love it on the 27th, I may very well buy tickets for the 31st that night. I don’t really have extra cash laying around, but its only like $275 after taxes for the two of us. And i’m guessing the 31st won’t sell out by the 27th. I’m sure i’ll let you all know if this happens :wink:

1 Like

perhaps “more often than not” is a better choice of words? :wink:

1 Like

i support this!

1 Like

Reply back here if you end up doing this next week!

Yeah, ah, well, I just bought the ticket for the second night. Its a solo trip and with the AP discount its only $105 with tax.

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you! Let us know how if feels! I’m sure it won’t “get old” but I wanna know how two nights in a week goes!

1 Like

I’ve never one MK DAH twice in one trip but I have done HS DAH and MK DAH on the same trip. So worth it.

2 Likes

We haven’t done two but are planning to in a few weeks just not at the same park. DH and I are doing DAH at AK and then VDAH at MK the following night. I have done back to back mornings of EMM and it was fantastic.

2 Likes

I’ll be the naysayer. I wouldn’t pay for it twice in one trip. We easily rode basically everything in one DAH, plus took photos, ate snacks, etc. Doing a second would feel like a repeat vs something new IMO. I’d spend that $ on something unique not a repeat.

1 Like