Already Saved My Trip

I’m planning a trip for early 2020. I called WD to ask when the Extra Magic Hours would be and they told me all am hours. I subscribed to this site shortly afterward and was surprised that you had some of those times listed as pm. I contacted DW again and they admitted that they were wrong on the times. That would have drastically disabled part of our trip. I haven’t even made a touring plan yet and this site has already saved me. Thank you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

2 Likes

Welcome. Just wait these people are brilliant!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum! You will learn so much through the amazing people in this forum! As a heads up, there has never been a single trip I have planned that Disney did not alter the hours of the parks at least a month in advance of my trip. I remember people trying to tell me this in advance of my first trip, but I was still surprised when the times changed. I spent hours reworking my plans. As long as you have your dates listed on your dashboard, Touring Plans will email you if your hours change. It is wonderful!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Welcome! You’ll learn a TON reading these forums too!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! If we can help in any way- let us know!

1 Like

Welcome. You’ll have a wonderful trip with the information learned through TP site, forum and chat.

The information you see now on TP for park hours is based on historical information. Disney has not firmed dates for 2020 trips. Think they usually finalize about 30 days out. Very frustrating for those that try to plan early to take advantage of ADR and onsite advance FPP reservations. As suggested, set your trip dates on TP dashboard and TP will notify you of time changes as they receive.

2 Likes