Almost no FPP availability 60 Days Plus

I think as others have posted, that if WDW is open in June, they will be limiting the amount of people inside the parks both in terms of number of guests and also staff, therefore reducing ride (both FP + SB) capacity.

1 Like

From what I’ve read here and on other forums, it appears as if (as others have mentioned) Disney is limiting Fastpass availability. I don’t think this is an indication of crowds but I do think it’s an indication that if they are open, things will be operating differently. It could turn out to be a good thing!

1 Like

What a few have stated seems highly likely now. Virtual queues limiting the amount of people allowed in line to keep whatever distancing restrictions may be in place. Cant pack hours of people in existing space if they are spread farther apart than normal. The lines would wrap around the park.

2 Likes

My Fastpass day was four days ago and I saw about what you did. I am only going for four days as it is a short, solo trip so I couldn’t push stuff back too far.
I will say that in the last four days I have played the “fiddle-faddle game” to quote “All Ears.” I went from having FPP for “Frozen Ever After” (because I had a third one and only shows were left) to finding one for “Toy Story Mania” appear four hours later at 6:30pm. Not an ideal time…but a MUCH better FPP. I can always take a mid-day break and go back to HS later to enjoy Toy Story Land at night. I hear SDD is SO much more fun at night!
I also was able to change my “Navi River Journey,” which originally was only available 6:30pm and later to now having one at 2:05pm, which will make it the last of my three and still give me time to get more that day.
So, on an encouraging note, keep checking back all throughout the day. Right now everyone is second-guessing their trips so more FPP options will be floating around randomly.
Now…if Disney is not open in time for my trip then I will take it in stride and see what I can do, but in the meantime I am enjoying playing FPP roulette! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I did my FP this morning for a 7-day trip. I was a little worried about it after reading several accounts of issues getting fastpasses, but I actually did pretty well. I got almost everything I wanted at pretty reasonable times. It seemed there was slightly less availability than normal, but wasn’t as bad as I thought.

4 Likes

Yeah morning availability at the MK was the worse for me :frowning: So much is in the air. I’ll just keep checking I suppose up until I depart or reschedule if DW is closed.

So, just an update…either more and more people are cancelling their trips, so making more FPP options available, or Disney is releasing a few more fastpasses very slowly. I am leaning more towards the first option. My FPP day was April 18th but since my day I have been modifying and fiddling. This evening at around 6pm I was able to change a HS Frozen Sing-Along FPP (because there was like nothing left…) to a 2pm SDD. I was also able to change my Navi River the next day at AK to a FoP.
While my trip is for mid-June, and I am not sure it will happen or not, I am pretending it is and my FPP Roulette is paying off. Now knowing my luck, Disney will announce something for a phased option that eliminates FPP, haha!

5 Likes

I have noticed the same for my June 6-13 trip. My fastpasses are fantastic now- of course I know it probably won’t happen but it’s fun to make plans regardless!

3 Likes

You’ve been luckier than me!

I still haven’t gotten a Tier 1 FP at HS, nor FoP (mid June trip as well).

1 Like

@threeprincessesfourprinces Im interested in doing this. Have you cancelled our lead ressie yet? If so, did all your fpp stay intact for your onsite stay of your main ressie? And to clarify you created a split stay at two different resorts and had two different confirmation numbers? Thanks

@Tall_Paul1 did you try this? Did it work for you? Let me know! I’m interested.

I have not cancelled yet, I’m planning on moving it to do the same with my August reservation. I’ll try to remember to update after that as to whether the FPP are affected. That is, if the June reservation isn’t cancelled by Disney altogether.

1 Like