Almost a Disaster at 33 Days

An on property room for DD, DS in law, and 2 DGD was booked by me and linked to my on property reservation. They are coming in 2 days after us, but I was able to make their FP with mine. At some point, for reasons no one at Disney IT can explain, their reservation was not linked to mine. When I called to get it corrected, I realized that all of their FPs were gone. The CM assisting me said that she could not see any evidence that they had had FPs, but she worked with me to fix it. An hour and a half spent recreating the missing FPs. I now have screen shots of all of my ADR’s and FPs.

3 Likes

yikes. glad it worked out even if you did have to spend time on phone. Thanks for reminder to screen shot everything

1 Like

I am doing that next - thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Yikes! I had an issue with FPs disappearing for a day in the middle of our trip earlier this year - it was the ONLY time I had ever printed out my plans, so now I think I will do that from now on. IT fixed it - they could see what was dropped and it was b/c I changed hotel plans, but all were on property w/ no gaps, so it shouldn’t have been deleted.

1 Like

At 29 days, I just discovered that their Magic Band order had disappeared as had their Magical Express request. Being a little OCD, when I called to add my flight info which was missing in my paperwork received on Saturday, I asked the CM to check if the flight info was on our 2nd reservation; no record of their reservation and Magical Express. Fixed that. Then, started fretting. Since the reservation had gotten unlinked from mine, since their FPs had all disappeared, since their Magical Express had vanished, what about their MagicBand order? I 'll bet you guessed it, no order even though it had been confirmed. Do over.

:exploding_head::scream: I would have melted into a puddle! So glad it got solved for you though! And now I’m off to take screenshots of all my trip info!!!

1 Like

Yikes! Hooray for being a little OCD, but weird that all your work was randomly undone and had to be redone.

1 Like

We had the exact same issues with MB and Magical Express orders disappearing from my parents reservation! We have called multiple times and updated online, but they just disappear every so often. Really aggravating!

1 Like