All the things - a WDW / Starcruiser / UOR trip report

I was wondering about this. I think I will forego this in July. The Nemo ride did me in, so I’m sure remy will,

This is awesome!

3 Likes

May I ask which Nemo ride? I get motion sickness but not on everything and was hoping to do Ratatouille. I can ride the Nemo ride at The Seas. Is there another?

That’s the one that ruined me. Its the part where you are riding sideways and the current is bubbling in front of you. I was moving sideways and the bubbles were going vertically.

There is a part in MMRR that does something similar but not sideways, and I can close my eyes for that.

1 Like

I would say I am moderately sensitive to motion sickness, I found Ratatouille I needed to be sure I focused straight and as far ahead on the screen as possible and I was ok. There are times you are tempted to look around but you’re moving quickly and and the one time I tried I went immediately back to straight ahead. I do something similar on Flight of Passage which I’d rate as sightly more motion sickness potential than Ratatouille but both definitely worth riding if you can tolerate it.

1 Like

The big rides are not doing well. When I was there this week, 7DMT was down on one of my MK days, Ratatouille on one of my EP days and SDD on one of my HS days.

2 Likes

Like I was saying …

1 Like

Your outfits are fantastic.

3 Likes

This dress is amazing and you look fabulous!

3 Likes

Great report!! Love your outfits and those Porgs! Gave me an idea to make something for CM’s. I’ve been trying to find a way to thank them!

2 Likes

I got that dress too! But i got a daytime version for until dinner and look at my shoes:

I have to wear heels with the long dress because I’m short but they should be flat and comfy I’m hoping!
The other day I’m gonna wear the meadow dress which is not quite as cumbersome so I will take your advice and do that one day two! Thanks for being my guinea pig!

8 Likes

I love this dress!!! Where did you get it?!

You will have so much fun!!!

1 Like

Etsy. I got the full length version too on Amazon but I thought no way do I want to wear it all day. It’s got so much fabric in the back. I tried it on and my dog kept stepping on it so I found this to go with for daytime.

Ok I was inspired by your amazing Porgs! I will mostly make Mickey & Minnie but DD works at Pooh and Teacups so I had to do those. Excited to make a bunch and hand out to CM’s.

10 Likes

Those are adorable!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Those shoes are fun!!!

1 Like

Great report! We go in a few weeks so I appreciate the wardrobe and storyline thoughts.

I don’t have a real plan for storyline in place and want to see where things take us. Sounds like you enjoyed the first order so that’s great!

1 Like

When is a few weeks? We go Jun 15-17.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, we go 6/27!

2 Likes