Yay! I was hoping you would post these!

3 Likes

I’ll send you some more when I can.

3 Likes

I have only had 2 liner meets and she was one! I am lucky! :green_heart::dizzy:

9 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I have met you and @LTinNC82 as well! But only for a minute each! Next time we’ll need to spend more time together.

I’ve also met a handful of other Liners, though. :wink:

6 Likes

Ok, I am outsourcing my WDW planning to you from now on. This is a baller lineup. :star_struck:

8 Likes

High praise from the Genie high priest!

7 Likes

You’re extra lucky then!

6 Likes

Thanks for posting your time stamps! I thought HS was still opening EE a little earlier than posted, so good to see that confirmed.

Were you using BG1 every day or do you think waiting for drops is enough? With directing a group of 7 people, I’m not sure I have it in me to figure out BG1.

4 Likes

I think BG1 is a must. It’s not hard to figure out at all! Some people find the initial installation intimidating, but I found it easy (following the directions). And then daily use is a breeze, so much better than MDE.

5 Likes

Agreed! It’s only intimidating until you start doing it.

4 Likes

@ParkRanger @Jeff_AZ Is it something I can download and test out now? We hit the ground running at WDW, so there’s no time for a learning curve there.

3 Likes

Yes, download it anytime you want and start tinkering. You can’t book LLs of course, but you can get used to the interface. It takes like 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Feel free to ask questions if you get stuck!

2 Likes

This post has info on getting started.

3 Likes

The only reason I haven’t tried to use bg1 is because I need to struggle through the crappy mde interface so that I know how to help my clients struggle through the crappy mde interface lol. Otherwise after reading through the post about set up and all the high praise I’d probably use it exclusively

5 Likes

This is a good reason though. You are excused.

5 Likes

A very happy client got 9 LLs today!

10 Likes

I did my best to re-create the frozen NY whiskey sour tonight.

14 Likes

Looks yummy!

1 Like