All booked -- times

Ok all set finally! We should arrive in Anaheim around 11 am or noon on 10/1 and plan to spend the day at DCA (until we drop or around 9 pm since I have to make my fp+ reservations for WDW that night at midnight eastern time). Our plane leaves at 10:15 pm on 10/2. That day we plan to do Disneyland from park open until we have to leave for the airport/car rental return. We have 3:30 reservations at Cafe Orleans. Hopefully we will all be so exhausted we will sleep on the plane home.

What do you think?

Oh and I did pre order photo pass :smile:

1 Like

Wow you’re braver than me lol. Two days whirlwind tour. Good luck and have a great time!

1 Like

When bossman is paying for the air we have to take advantage of it :slight_smile: We are paying for one night hotel and park tickets. I would have stayed longer but have NO MORE time off due to December.

1 Like

This is great to know! Yes, Carsland is our first stop and Pixar parade is what I am looking forward too most. We are going to try and cram as much as we can in :slight_smile: I am also real excited about Aladdin as I love everything about it and have never seen anything like it at WDW

What I am most happy about is this is all new to my husband, myself and my son. We are going to experience it all for the first time together :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nana2011 – question for you :slight_smile: it says 10/2 is a magic morning and extra magic hour at Disneyland from 9-10. Can we take advantage of that? We will be staying at Paradise Pier.

1 Like

Yes you can do early entry at DL since you’re at a DL resort. There’ll be signs above the turnstiles. You’re going to have so much fun! Keep us updated when you can :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah!! I so will. And if you want, follow me on instagram. I am cleareyes01 – I find that’s much easier to access than forums while traveling. I will do a report after.

My son said this morning he is very excited to meet Goofy (which I found interesting because he never talks much about goofy) and tell him he loved his movie.

3 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! This is so good to know! My husband will be especially happy because he is DYING to get shots of an empty park.

We will be up and ready. We have 2 days and I plan to make the most of it!

1 Like