Trip report J185

Us, too! We dumped cable about 10 years ago, and haven’t watched anything but Netflix, Amazon Prime, and movies since! And, ironically, we only use Amazon Prime for British shows. My family has a serious Top Gear and Grand Tour obsession!

1 Like

Yeah, there’s no way I’m ponchoing up and powering through.

Because it’s not raining (now) at UOR.

Oh, and this is happening now:

19 Likes

20 Likes

Jealous!!

Ummmm, okay… :confused:

Since it is a voodoo donut, is there someone in the world that will feel the effects of the nom nom nom?

5 Likes

Yes, my ex’s new boyfriend.

15 Likes

OMG I remember that from Saturday morning cartoons!!!

2 Likes

This is not the right doughnut!! :wink::wink:

It took me a couple of tries of logging on & checking the WDW category for your daily report. Was seriously disappointed, starting to think you had decided to unplug for the day. Then I thought to check here and breathed a sigh of relief that you still were thinking of those of us following along!

Pick me! Pick me! I know the answer teacher!!! (as you can probably tell if you ever frequent the DL side since I try to answer everything on the DL forum that I can since it gets such less traffic).

3 Likes

Not anyone double underlined on your list?

2 Likes

I think all of my DisneyLand notes are from posts of yours or @Wahoohokie :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s been 3 hours and @profmatt hasn’t checked in. Should we form a search party???

1 Like

I am mentally walking through the parks and wondering why he is not posting!

2 Likes

Do you have plans to come out to the Land out West??

1 Like

I thought I would make it this summer but life got in the way. I want to be ready when I am able to make the trip!

2 Likes

This is the summer of life getting in way apparently because we were supposed to go back to WDW later this summer & that got the kibosh due to life as well. You’ll be more than ready as a liner- DL is eaaaasy after the operation that is WDW.

2 Likes

I had about 6 hours one day when I have a work thing in San Diego. I rented a car on the dsy a I flew in from the east coast. Everything was so familiar, but different. Next time I will have more than 3 hours of sleep and a plan.

5 Likes

Agreed! We did DL last summer. So much easier than WDW but we keep coming back for more!

1 Like

Currently in line (again) here:

8 Likes