Alarm at 530 am or no?

so split stay October 26 checkin ans October 27 checkout. October 27 checkin, nov 4 checkout. always thought you could do adrs on both checkin and checkout, but tp alert said i can make adrs tomorrow for October 26…do i bother getting up at 530 tomorrow for 1 ressie on the 27th or wait until Tuesday?

Depends what that reservation is and how much it means to you. Very personal decision

1 Like

You should be able to book ADRs for length of stay, including check-out day.

1 Like

i guess what im asking is will i be able to make adr for 27th…if no, i will wait until Tuesday. i think @Nicky_S just said yes. i was surprised tp only said 26th

2 Likes

You can make it for the 26th and 27th.

4 Likes

okay. 530 it is

1 Like

You can’t do ADRs for length for stay on a split reservation. You can do check in/ check out for each segment on day 180. So you can do 26th and 27th. If you’re DVC you can call DVC and they will make the reservations for you for the length stay. You can make fastpasses for an entire split stay however. Also, ADRs do not cancel with a resort cancellation, you must do that yourself in MDE. As of today for an onsite split stay reservation, FPP will only cancel with the segment(s) of the split stay you cancel.

That’s exactly what @Nicky_S was saying. OP asked could she only do check in day and she said no, she could do length of stay which includes check out day.

1 Like

exactly and I thought this was the case, but started to question when I got a TP alert that said I could make ressies for the 26th (no mention of 27th) anyhoo, yes got ressies this morning for 27th FINALLY. Kept saying “we can’t check now” and kept changing date back to today. Ended up using the APP

2 Likes