AKL Standard Room "Views of Rooftops or Parking". Need Room Recommendations

This view was all available at AKL for the time we are going. Wondering if anyone has a preferred room(s) with this view? I have read all similar topics but can’t find anything that states “roof tops”. Does this mean I could be in the Ostrich Trail wing? If so please recommend room numbers to request.
I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying a new Resort. We are going in March and just now decided to go. A little close for my comfort for planning but I know this group will help me to enjoy the experience.

This is a catch all description and there are actually many Standard View rooms that have partial savanna views. You should check out the room finder tool on the touring plans page!

1 Like

I suggest you look at 3216-3238 (lobby floor, close to lobby) or my favorite 4216-4238

3 Likes

This was our view from 3234 in mid-Dec 2021. It’s a zoomed in photo but the view was great nonetheless. Only thing off-putting for us was the roll-in shower, which we were not expecting. But we were told that basically all king bed rooms at AKL are handicap-accessible. Nice if you need it. Fine if you don’t. We just weren’t expecting it.

3 Likes