AKL: Pool Question

So I’m staying at AKL in July. I can’t find the information I’m looking for anywhere else, though, and hoping you can help. So my question is about the pools. I know there’s one at Jambo House and one at Kidani. Can those staying at Jambo use Kidani’s pool, or are you limited to just the one?

I know there’s a children’s water play area at Kidani, but it doesn’t appear there’s more than a tiny splash pool for little kids at Jambo in any of the webpages I’ve searched. Is that the case, or is there a water playground at Jambo as well?

Thanks!

You can use both pools. I do not remember a splash area at Jambo, but that does not mean that this is not one.

PrincipalTinker is correct, the splash play area is only at Kidani. From memory though the pool at Jambo is zero entry so little ones can paddle (could be totally wrong about this bit though).

Yes you can use both pools. Play area is at Kidani. Jambo pool has a zero entry section and a water slide. And it’s beautiful. Have never really been to the Kidanui pool other than a quick walk-through, so can’t provide many details there.

Thanks! Kids wanted to go to a waterpark, and I did NOT want to since we can do that here. This is part of our compromise, haha, so thank you. That helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like