AKL Jambo House Villas - What's in the villa upon arrival?

Hi All! I recently booked a 1 bedroom villa in Jambo House at Animal Kingdom Lodge. From your experience, what can I expect to find already in the villa? Laundry detergent? Dishwasher detergent? Soap? Any reports on type of coffee maker? (Sounds like Disney doesn’t do Keurigs based on a few other threads I read.) Any advice would be appreciated! We will either be placing an order with garden grocer or picking up an order of food on our way into the hotel, so we will be prepped with all of our own food/drinks, but not sure if I needed to pick up other household items. Thanks!

There will be packet of laundry soap, and dishwasher detergent, as well as liquid dish soap. If you want to do more than one load of laundry, or have sensitive skin or clothes then I’d get your own laundry detergent… I always bring my own because I’m allergic to most detergents.

The coffee maker is just a regular one, and I don’t know the coffee brand right off the top of my head.

Curious as well, I have my first stay in AKL villa as well in December. Plan on bringing my own coffee will there be filters?

Here are inventory lists for AKV rooms: Guest Room Inventory | DVCNews.com - The essential Disney Vacation Club resource!

2 Likes

This is SO helpful, thank you!

There are no coffee filters provided, however they do sell them in the shop. It’s the basket type you need.

That’s what I needed to know, thanks so much