Akershus princesses

Anyone been recently and confirm which princesses are there for breakfast? The main one we want to see is Ariel and I’m currently planning on skipping the meet and greet at MK but would be so disappointed to do this and then not have her at the princess breakfast either.

We were there three weeks ago and yes, Ariel is there along with Mulan, Snow White, Belle, and Aurora (I think but I may not remember correctly). The breakfast was also pretty good, plus it seems to be the only ADR where they actually respect your ADR time rather than the time when you arrive.

I don’t think it is a good PPO ADR. The princesses do take their sweet time to get to your table and even at 8:00a.m you may not have enough time.

I was there two weeks ago and the princesses were Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White and Ariel. The princesses vary. The only consistent one is Belle since you meet her before your meal.

Great thank you! That is good info to have. I didn’t realize Mulan was one and that has become a new favorite as of this weekend :slight_smile: We are there next week.

I watched a touring plans video on Youtube where they at here and Merida was there. I guess she was filling in. I know that the characters can change so I guess you never really know exactly who will be there.

1 Like

I would do the MK Ariel meet anyway. She’s in her mermaid form there instead of her human form, and it sounds like she’s a favorite for your family.

Leaning towards trying to figure out how to squeeze her in. We are with nephews too who don’t want anything to do with princesses so trying to make everyone happy.

They do switch out sometimes, but every time I’ve been, Ariel was there. She’s also at Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, along with Prince Eric, Rapunzel, and Flynn Rider.

1 Like