AK Touring Plan - Can someone please take a look

I am hoping that someone could take a look at our touring plan for AK for our family DH, DS6, DS4 and myself. Fastpass Day is quickly approaching and I would love to have another set of eyes on my plan to offer suggestions etc. I haven’t been to Disney in over 20 years!!! How do I post my plan for others to see?

If you go into “edit” a new box will open and there will be a box that you can check: publish this plan. After you check that you can save and then copy the link and paste it here.

Here is my AK plan…
http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1961032

It looks good! You plan on leaving after you complete your plan? Also, is there a reason you did not use the 3rd FP? Are you hopping to another park?

Yes we plan to head back to the hotel and swim etc for the night. It is our first full day and I’m afraid that we won’t keep up with the rest of the trip if we don’t leave after this plan. What would be another good use of the 3rd fast pass?

Do they have one for the meet and greets? If not I would just get one for FoLK.

Looks great! you might as well use the third FPP for the Lion King. It’s very popular and the FPP line is in the shade with the best seating.

Your plan looks great…nice pace!! I would also get a FPP for the Lion King since you can get 3 FPP a day. I would put a note in your plan that if you are running ahead of schedule after the Discovery Island Trails to set aside some time to sit, relax, and enjoy the Tree of Life before going to Lion King.

1 Like

Just a few random thoughts: more about what’s missing than the great things you’ve choosen.

Maharaja Jungle Trek is worth considering.

We LOVE the Nemo show even more than Lion King.

And, for a sit down, I’d be tempted to lunch at Tiffins which is unique to Disney, brand new and has gotten great reviews. Our favorite counter service on property is Flame Tree which is in the AK.

If Everest were a consideration for an adult, it would be ideal for rope drop but can be easily done w/ single rider any time of the day.

Have you read about Conservation Station and the train you’d take to get there?

1 Like