AK showtimes in TP not matching Disney site?

We’re traveling in late September/early October and some of the showtimes for AK in the touring plans don’t match the schedule on Disney’s site for that time–for example, TP has the last Finding Nemo show at 5pm, Disney has it at 4pm & TP has Flights of Wonder on the half hour, Disney has it at quarter-to. Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem! We will go to Hollywood Studios first week of October, and showtimes for the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular are 12:00 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:45 PM and 6:00 PM according to the official Disney site, but the TP says 11.15 AM, 12.30 PM, 1.45 PM, 4 PM and 5.15 PM. So not one of the showtimes is correct… Same problem with Flights of Wonder i AK, as you mention. Do you know what has happened here, @len?

(edited because of a grammar mistake - English is not my mother tongue)

We’ll update it shortly. If Disney recently changed the park schedule for those months, it might take us 24-48 hours to update everything. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thank you so much, Len! You guys do a wonderful job, we truly appreciate it.

Thanks, Len! I echo @Frozen_Norwegians when I say how much we appreciate everything you guys do!

1 Like