AK’s second half problem

But the conservation station IS worthwhile (especially early in the day when they are often doing things with some of the animals) and the animation experience top notch

But I would not sacrifice the other things in favor of them.

5 Likes

the animation experience is fun and a free souvenir. Also, a break from the extreme heat you’ll be experiencing in June :hot_face:

4 Likes

imho nope. Only if you like the Animation Academy class…if you like doing drawerings (in my best Simon played by Mike Myers voice).

*if you had wee ones I would say when mine were little they loved the petting zoo. Otherwise I find Conservation Station a very great big bore but I’ve never been lucky enough to catch a surgery.

2 Likes

Double check this. I just watched a DFB Guide yesterday, I think it was, where AJ said they are cutting back on the number of FOTLK shows soon. I think the last one was going to be at 3:00 or something…but I wasn’t fully paying attention, so you might want to confirm for your specific dates.

I too love Epcot and it is a 4 day park to me. But AK is my second fave.

2 Likes

5 Likes

MDE is currently claiming the last show is at 5pm.

1 Like

Yeah. She was saying this was a change going to be made in the next few weeks, not what it is currently. Maybe your dates aren’t affected, though!

I watched the same video, but was only half-listening.

Oh wow that’s awful news.

But read on, dear reader, to see what a lovely evening you can have despite these things.

(though I 100% agree it’s frustrating)

3 Likes

I double checked. As of June 27th, times will be 11, 12, 2, and 3, according to DFBGuide.

I just played it back. She said, “According to Disney World’s calendar, show times will be cut … beginning June 27th.” She goes on to say that the last show will be at 3pm.

I don’t know what calendar she’s looking at. This is from the website as of right now:

1 Like

Well. Okay then.

AJ isn’t always the most accurate. I guess this is evidence of that!

1 Like

She was wrong about the deliciousness of the carrot cake cookie, and very wrong about the deliciousness of cheeseburger pods.

2 Likes

Oh I did.
Pandora won’t be lit up because it’s June and doesn’t get dark until after park close.

Everest is valid, as are the treks. Safari can be hit or miss., but still valid.

BUT THE IMPORTANT PART IS THE PARK CLOSES BEFORE THE SUN SETS!!!

ERGO:

6 Likes

…well…

and very wrong about the deliciousness of cheeseburger pods.

Valid. They also praise the “cheeseburger egg rolls” which are basically grease chips. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Is this your work? Because I have totally downloaded it and fully intend on using it frequently. I might have it blown up, printed out and framed.

3 Likes

nah, interwebs special. Use away

2 Likes

…who hurt you?

7 Likes