Agent P’s and TP?

With regards to Agent P’s Adventure, so it has a duration of 30 minutes, but from my understanding this is done as you travel through the World Showcase? So is the duration accurate or should I adjust the plan to not figure that in?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Each mission is in one country, so yes 30 minutes in addition to whatever you want to do in that country works.

3 Likes

30 minutes PER adventure. So if you do them all, you would need to allocate 30 minutes in each country that has an Agent P adventure.

If your kids are old enough, you could let them go off and do the adventure in parallel to whatever you want to do.

2 Likes

Do you sign up for Agent P in each country or is there a “main” sign up area?

Technically, I don’t believe there is a need to sign-up at all. If you have a smart phone, you can just play using your phone. There is a kiosk as you enter the WS in the middle, however, where they can provide instructions.

Basically, there is a website you can access they will provide you the link to.

According to TP, the website is here: https://agentpwsa.com/

1 Like

Thanks!

It doesn’t have to take 30 minutes per country. There’s a lot of Major Monogram talking that we ended up skipping over just to get to the actionable parts. Those were cool even with only getting the high-level story line and not listening to it all.

2 Likes