Agent P at Epcot

With two kids (DD10, DS6) ---- one phone? Or two?

Once you sign up, I believe that you have about 15-30 minutes to start your first mission. Ask at the booth. After a certain amount of time, if you arenā€™t doing a mission, the phone will shut down. At least that is how it was before. The phones changed in June, but I think that the same rules will apply.

Lol, I know that Epcot is not everyoneā€™s favorite park, and Iā€™m ok with that @OBNurseNH.

As for how many phones to get, I suggest trying it both ways to see what works best for your family. Overall, I prefer one, but there are pros and cons. If you have one phone, you all do the same mission but it can cause disputes between kids who want to be the one holding it. If you do separate phones, you avoid sibling conflict, but even if you are in the same country itā€™s likely to be a different mission and will require that you split up. Also, know that if you want two phones, you may need to present yourselves as two separate groups when you get them.

This is what I envision - fighting over the phoneā€¦ Two it is :wink:

Weā€™re going to do some missions for the first time this September. Looks like Mexico, France, and UK are good places to start.

1 Like

@splashmommy My current plan for Sept has my DD11 & me doing France ā€“ because itā€™s scheduled when Serveur Amusant is due to be doing a show & DD11 wants to see that. Now Iā€™m really looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

My DS10 only did France (because we were headed there to eat!), but it was fun. He would definitely do it again, and would love to do other countries.

If the attractions is busy past a certain point of capacity they wonā€™t give you 2 phones. you would need to divide and conquer and have 2 parents sign up the 2 kids then just request the same country.

1 Like