Afternoon Tea Hello Kitty Grand Cafe 16 mi. From Disneyland

We will be doing the Afternoon tea the first day coming into Anaheim. Located 16 miles from Disneyland in the Irvine Spectrum shopping center The Hello Kitty cafe offers tons of cute stuff. In addition to the tea they have an adults only cocktail party after 5pm. I am so excited!!

The regular cafe offers some super cute stuff too
20211125_195438

The center also has tree lighting every night and a ferris wheel and carousel. :blush:

8 Likes

Awesome! We love HK. It was a big priority for us at Universal in Orlando to go to the HK store.

1 Like

I miss read the title and thought this was coming to DTD! Oh well, it is still really close. I wish Disney would bring back the teas!

2 Likes

We had so much fun here. I thought it was worth it. Lyft at 1pm was $35. Coming back around 4:45 it was $76 :flushed:

2 Likes

Everything was so good here. Since my daughter is recently gluten free our server brought her a little extra.

Everything was wonderful except the Lyft cost there and back. $35 going at 1pm coming back around 4:30pm it was $76!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

We will be back. Hopefully with someone who drives. ( I never learned :rofl:) I am way too squirrelly to be operating a car :rofl:

2 Likes

This mall is huge. So many fun stores. Hot Topic and Boxlunch had all the cool Disney stuff! :heart: There was even a bakery for pets!

2 Likes

Missing this already and wish it was closer to where I live. Will definitely do it again on a day we aren’t doing DLR.

1 Like