Afternoon break options for those staying offsite

I think that the most important thing is to know when you and your group are hungry and thirsty and avoid ‘hangry’. Either keep everyone regularly topped up or be prepared to find a TS/QS for food, AC and rest when ‘hangry’ is about to hit and be quick about it. The important thing is to be able to sit for a while and recharge yourselves. The Orlando heat can be draining and people start to flag very suddenly. I would pick a possible TS/QS in each park and be prepared to quickmarch there, when spirits are flagging. This is advice from someone who can easily forget to eat all day in the UK. If your group have already drooped I would not take them to a restaurant /resort outside the park. Everyone will be happier to have something ‘there and then’.

Great advice, thank you @Welsh_Dragon. The converse is true for all our trips to DLP as we always go in winter and have to stop somewhere to warm up (I love you Aladdin’s passage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )
so hopefully we’ll do it quite naturally. The list of ‘go to’ QS places is a good plan.

Yes! I know that I am super aware of best QS in each land should a hangry emergency kick in