After Happily Ever After

I’m booking the Happily Ever After dessert party in the plaza garden area. The park is open until 11:00 that night for EMH. What is the best way to leave the dessert party after the fireworks without getting swept up in the crowd that is leaving the park?

1 Like

I would stay in the garden area until the area clears out some and then go to Tommowland or Fantasyland.

6 Likes

The new(er) exit corridor that starts right by the Garden area should be open at that time … this would allow you to bypass the crowds on Main Street.

1 Like

I agree. It never pays to try to crush your way through. Stay put for the 5-10 minutes it will take for things to clear up and then make your move.

4 Likes

My plan is to go to Tomorrowland and ride PeopleMover.

3 Likes

I like this idea. Thanks!

To be fair it was @SallyEppcot’s suggestion :smile:

2 Likes

she’s a smart lady. i like her.

1 Like

I like you too, lovely. Also hi. And yay Disney! And gin. It causes sentence fragments.

2 Likes

Happy Gin Friday! I am having Gin Saturday, personally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it Saturday? Shit. I lost a day.

No it’s Friday. I am having Gin Day tomorrow when out for a special dinner with the ladies of my family :slight_smile:

You’re good Sals.

1 Like

Whew. Thanks Jen. :laughing:

1 Like

I agree. I would wait to leave. It’s SO not worth dealing with the mass exodus. Zig while the masses zag. I’m not sure that the People Mover is open during EMH, but lots of other things will be.

2 Likes

Oh it’s not :frowning:

https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/evening-extra-magic-hours

Thanks for the list. It’s amazing how much planning I can do but still get surprised by things!

2 Likes

YW

As you may have noticed there is one for each park, morning and evening both.

1 Like