After EMM hours in June for 45 minutes with 4 and 9 year old girls

Hi, what rides do you think we can squeeze in at Fantasyland or Tomorrowland in 45 minutes following EMM in late June with crowd level currently 4? It will be 2 grandparents, 2 adults, and 4 and 9 year old girls. My plan was Dumbo, Barnstormer, and Buzz but I’m not sure if that is reasonable or not. Not interested in the “big” mountain rides considering we are all not daring.

Dumbo & Barnstormer are next to each other. You will be able to do both of those with no issue. I don’t think you’d be able to walk all the way to Tomorrowland to squeeze in Buzz.

You could probably do another Fantasyland attraction like IASW. (I do not recommend riding IASW during EMM as the ride takes nearly 15 minutes to complete. That’s a big chunk of your EMM time.)

Welcome! Ask anything & as often as needed! :smiley:

Finally -

Be aware that these CLs are not definite until about 60 days out. (Really until about 45 - 30 days) Right now they are just using historical data for 2018 / 2019.

Also, sometimes that far in advance they are just using the historical data from that calendar date and not adjusted for the day of the week.

For example, if your trip starts on a Monday, that day was probably a Sat. or Sun. in 2019. So you might see a CL10 because this year that “date” was a weekend. When they update the calendar in 2020 they’ll adjust for that date being on Monday this time.

Basically, start making your plans and seeing what TP suggests is the best plan. However, know that you’ll “real” plan won’t be ready until after you get your FPP booked.

I love TP but any CL # that is more than 60 days out I no longer trust. Wait and see… it’ll fluctuate. TP only updates about 60 days in advance and copies & pastes the previous year’s historical info into the farther away future dates.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You might want to do Dumbo, Barnstormer and Tomorrowland Speedway. They are all closely together.