Advice on parking for a non-parks Skyliner hop?

Hello. I want to take my senior citizen parents on the Skyliner for a counter service cafe (like Piatto or Spyglass) and to explore the resorts a bit. No theme park visit and it will be a crowded holiday weekend. Is it possible park directly at one of the Skyliner resorts with no ADR?

Sure! Head to the Riviera Resort and tell them you’re getting a Montecristo sandwich from Bar Riva. Better yet, grab that sandwich and ride the Skyliner to your heart’s content!!

2 Likes

Would they allow me to park for free?

Yes, they should if it’s only for an hour and you have a valid reason to be there. Of course, some security folks are a bit more rabid than others and won’t allow it but if you’re eating there, they will rarely say no.

Another option would be to take a bus from Disney Springs to one of the Skyliner resorts. I stumbled into that a few weeks back when a cast member saw me staring at the DS bus board trying to figure out how to get to Epcot. He suggested I take the bus to Caribbean Beach, get off at Jamaica, then take Skyliner to Epcot.