Advice from David's

I inquired with David’s over the weekend about the credit and the possibility of a July rebook. Thought I would share the info/advice given. They stated credits are not being issued until Disney actually cancels the reservation. That has not happened yet for my May 24 arrival. They are not recommending that their clients rebook in June/July/August. To many unknowns and the credit is a ONE TIME OFFER. If you rebook to this summer and end up not able to go, the no cancelations or returns clause will be active. So we would be out.

My take away’s:
Another sign that this summer is not going to be close to normal or possibly even open at all.

Be careful using your credit. Even if we go in July, we will do it directly through Disney and save our credit for another trip in next 24 months.

5 Likes

They are not recommending that their clients rebook in June/July/August.

That would be my advice as well, but I’m surprised David’s is being so forthcoming! They are going to have a rough summer.

I agree on the forthcoming bit but the other alternative is to hold back their opinions on this, allow guests to rebook as if normal, and then face backlash for not being up front PLUS having to deal with the nightmare of undoing everything all over again.

2 Likes

I agree, I was surprised, but appreciated the candid feedback. I think they are just trying to control what they can at this point.

2 Likes