Advice for Oct trip

Agreed, I think “play it by ear” & accepting it’s going to be different is going to be key to enjoying WDW for awhile.

1 Like

I’m kind of in the same boat. Going October 20-23 with a friend who hasn’t been to Disney (not sure if it was Land or World) in at least 30 years! We’re only planning on two park days - Wednesday at AK and Thursday at MK. I really want to to do most of the classic stuff that is what you think of when you think of Disney and don’t want her to get frustrated with lines.

@srentmee do you know what else is open before 9:00 AM? We were planning to do 7DMT before opening and then knock out Fantasy land and HM. Not sure if that’s still the best plan.
Always go left! But also not sure I want to ride Splash early in the day!

1 Like

I don’t know what else is open before 9 am but I would imagine that 7DMT would be because that is going to be where a large portion of the early morning crowd is headed so that line will build fastest and they will want to start processing the people in that line as soon as possible. I would also venture a guess that SM is open before 9 am just for logistical reasons

I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread! Oh well.:crazy_face:

1 Like

From my experience a couple weeks ago, your MK plan is doable. We did 7DMT, PP, HM first thing both days we went (Wed/Fri) It’s the Fri-Sun that are the most busy. AK mid week we did all the rides with minimal wait.

1 Like