Adventure is out there! An adults-only (not very live) trip report

I know! I told you I’m in the minority :woman_shrugging:

It was my Christmas Eve or Day breakfast and just very “meh”. (I only ended up eating a half a waffle and left the rest. The server asked 3 times if I was sure)

1 Like

What about breakfast Trattoria? Did you ever do that one?

1 Like

No, but I really want to!

It would usually be wrapping up just as we were getting up though.

Next trip we plan on adjusting the schedule slightly so hopefully we’ll be up in time.

1 Like

Tapped in at 1255 for our 1p rotr and are now muppetting!!!

7 Likes

Hopefully you can. I feel like they serve breakfast pretty late.

2 Likes

We bailed on ToT and acquired the best ever trip pin. Now for a snack at epcot and some nap time before jiko!

19 Likes

Those pins are awesome!

3 Likes

Hard no on the maple popcorn shake. DH gave the one with whiskey the boot after 1 sip. Only time ive spent $20 faster is ILL. the sunflower is the grapefruit tart. It was okay. Could def use more citrus. DH loved the mojo pork belly and orange wine slushy though!

Now for some rest time.

12 Likes

Usually when people point that finger it’s intentional. Lol

4 Likes

True😂. But I didn’t understand why he was so mad at his food.

5 Likes

That was my first thought too! “Wow, if they didn’t like the look of it THAT much, why did they order it?” :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m assuming it’s a pun but I’m still trying to figure it out. (Only because I like puns - they are pleasing to my organized brain.)

2 Likes

Ohhh. Now I’m trying to figure it out. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it would be better if @FOMOm_VA merely explained to us the significance of the gesture, or if it was just cause the eggs were bad. :rofl:

3 Likes

True. I need to stop straining my brain trying to figure this out.

2 Likes

Sorry, we were napping! He is flipping off the camera for fun. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

We are at victoria falls lounge while we wait to check in for our 835 jiko reservation. Depending on timing we may scoot over to magic kingdom for splash and btmr!

5 Likes

Also, DD3 has come down w the nasty stomach bug going around. I immediately started looking for flights home tmw but DH talked me off a ledge. Our friend that’s watching them is an expert level mom and nanny and is like “i got this, by the time you get back it probably will have passed, all is well.”

I doordashed some pedialyte and dramamine to the house but still feel like i should be on that 8a flight tmw.

And DS had legitimate emetephobia that caused him to drop 10% of his body weight (and a subsequent workup for celiac including a scope bkz he had the genetic markers) before we realized it was all behavioral in response to an episode a few months prior. Lots of therapy later, he gained the weight back, but if (when?) he starts puking…

Ugh. I have a sad. And an anxious.

8 Likes

{{{hugs}}}

6 Likes

I thought he was mad at his breakfast. :joy:

5 Likes