Advanced FP Recommendations

Looking for top Fast Pass recommendations for each of the parks. We will arrive on July 5th and plan on going to Animal Kingdom that evening. Leaving on July 12th and will be at Magic Kingdom. We will have at least 1-2 days at each of the parks in between. Our FP window opens on Monday, so any quick responses would be greatly appreciated.

My suggestion is to make personalized TPs for each day and use them to help determine the best FPP reservations. See this thread for some tips on how to do this:

How old/tall are all members of your family? That would affect which attractions you can go on, unless you do Rider Swap. Many of the bigger attractions you need to be 40" or taller for. Some, like “Flight of Passage” or “Expedition Everest” you have to be 44" for. Below are some recommendations I would make. These are based off popularity/longest wait times and the sheer level of awesomeness! You can only select 3 FPPs at a time, but I listed all the best options to select from. I tend to RD what I don’t get FPs for or visit late at night for lower wait times.

MK: 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain

AK: Flight of Passage, Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids (if you want to go during the HOT part of the day, as it is usually low waits at night or in the morning)

EP: EITHER Soarin,’ Test Track, Frozen Ever After (you can only pick one of these three), Spaceship Earth, Mission Space

HS: Either Slinky Dog Dash or Toy Story Mania (you can only pick one of these) Rockin’ Rollar Coaster, Tower of Terror

I am sure I left one or two off…but those were off the top of my head! Have fun on your trip!

1 Like

MK : 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain

• YES, and prioritize 7D as that was hardest to get as same day drop and will have the longest lines.

AK : Flight of Passage, Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids (if you want to go during the HOT part of the day, as it is usually low waits at night or in the morning)

Of these, i think dinosaur would have the shortest stand by wait if you end up having to wait.

We’re all super tall, so the height restrictions are not an issue. My daughter loves Space Mountain, so I’m debating the following: ride Space first thing, then FP 7 Dwarfs, Peter Pan & Big Thunder OR ride Space first & FP 7 Dwarfs, Big Thunder & Splash. Basically wondering if the FP for Peter Pan is Worth it. Any advice?