Adult beverages in the World

My go- to drink most of the time. Other than water. I think we might need a poll on water at Disney. @Jeff_AZ hint hint. I drink straight from the drinking fountains, which might make me the minority based on comments I see on here about Disney water.

3 Likes

The ones I’m thinking of aren’t even a drink unless you wait for them to melt. I ate it with a spoon and it was awesome! The pre-made ones that are sold at the little carts in HS.

1 Like

Sure. But I find it hard to time when to jump as the leaping water in Epcot passes over and still make it in my mouth. I end up all wet half the time.

3 Likes

I also really like the beer and wine samplers at Food & Wine. They feel like a decent deal at $9 and I like trying lots of different kinds.

1 Like

The only problem is if you spill your booze

3 Likes

3 Likes

Surely you’re joking

1 Like

I’m NOT joking, and don’t call me…well, you get it.

3 Likes

Over Macho Grande?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever get over Macho Grande. Those wounds run…pretty deep.

1 Like

Best movie

Recited a lot here

1 Like

Great movie, but not best. You’re thinking of Stripes

1 Like

Meh.

Boo!

I only speak the truth

1 Like

You sit on a throne of lies!

I still dream about the Guinness Baileys Shake from Ireland’s F&W booth last year! We have tried very hard to recreate it at home but I think that part of the experience was the mid-90s humidity!

1 Like

That makes every cold drink better!

Well I definitely don’t smell of beef and cheese.

I showered

1 Like

A frozen coke is literally what saved my AK day after my disastrous FOP ride on a semi-empty stomach. Thank god the Boneyard allows beverages!

3 Likes