ADRs tomorrow- thoughts?

Sorry I think I posted this perhaps in the wrong place before - any feedback appreciated on the dining selections! :slight_smile:

**I apologize in advance for any typos or random inadvertent autocorrects as I do this on my iPad w/ bluetooth keyboard! Thanks for any input, you guys are amazing Disney resources!!

Good morning everyone!
OK I am at 181 days out, so tomorrow morning @ 5 am (my time, CST) is ADR time for me, eeeek! So excited/ready to get it done lol.
I was hoping to get thoughts on my “rough draft” for our trip. Feedback is appreciated! :slight_smile:

Sunday 11/27:
We arrive at MCO @ 8:00 pm, staying that night in the Hyatt Regency in MCO so we just have to go upstairs/shower/go to bed. The kids are RIDICULOUSLY excited about seeing this hotel, lol.

Monday 11/28:
Being picked up in the morning (haven’t set exact time yet but probably 8-ish am, we use Happy Limo). We will go straight to Wilderness Lodge for checkin, and have bell services hold our bags if our room isn’t ready that early (which I don’t expect it to be). We’re hoping to leave WL between 9-9:30 to head to Animal Kingdom for roughly a 10 am arrival. We will already have had a quick breakfast in our hotel room at MCO so no stops for breakfast.
Thoughts on Tusker House lunch at AK?
AK to-do list:
-Kilimanjaro Safari
-Triceratop Spin
-Dinosaur
-Kali River Rapids (if weather permits, it’s November 28 so who knows, lol)
-MAYBE Everest if the kids want to and if it isn’t a huge SB wait
We will probably have lunch at AK, then finish whatever we haven’t hit on our to-do list then leave. This is only going to be a half-day type park for us this trip. Although we want to see it, it just isn’t as high priority for us as the other three parks.

Afternoon - we will head to MK
I know Mondays are typically busier at MK and this day is predicted at at CL7 but evenings at MK (and CP dinner) are a first day tradition for us lol…we have to. And I expect crowded to die down a bit in the evening. We also want to catch MSEP this night.
Thinking that since AK is a CL1 this day we will save our FPP for MK

Tuesday 11/29
MK (CL2) - Either RD or pre-RD breakfast…hoping for the BOG breakfast option but we will see tomorrow morning how that works out.
Going to hit some favorite rides this morning, hopefully 7DMT via SB line if it isn’t crazy and some others.
Epcot (CL2) - we will hop on the monorail and head this way around lunchtime or so. Thinking of getting the CLP dining package when it is released, this would be our first CLP experience and based on what I’ve read we want the guaranteed seating. Thinking Biergarten perhaps, but not sure because we love Akershus (but I don’t think they offer CLP dining w/ Akershus do they?).
Here’s where it gets tricky…FPP for Epcot. TT is a must do for us and I KNOW my daughter will want to check out the new Frozen ride (I do too!)…(A&E meet and greet isn’t priority, we’ve done it before and she’d rather not wait in a line for them), but we also want to do Soarin’. I know, the big 3 and they’re ALL tier 1. Which means FPP for one of them, I have no idea what to use the others on. What does everybody think - FPP for Soarin’? SB for TT and Frozen?
Lastly, we plan on staying for Illuminations after CLP.

Wednesday 11/30
HS (CL1) -all day
We will probably make RD here and plan to have a H&V breakfast.
HS to-do list:
-Jedi Training
-TSMM
-Tower of Terror (maybe!)
-Star Tours
-One Man’s Dream
-Muppet Vision
-Star Wars Launch bay character greetings
QUESTION…should we make RD with plans to go straight to Jedi Training signup, and have a later morning H&V breakfast (like 10 am) or do a Pre-RD ADR in hopes that they’ll let us sign up for Jedi before we get to breakfast? I’ve heard of this happening too. We have gotten Jedi training in the past so I’m familiar w/ the process, but unsure of which of these options would be better.

We’ll do quick lunch/dinner at HS, love the dockside diner. Anyone know details on the Star Wars fireworks? We want to see that and Fantasmic!

Thursday 12/1
MK (CL1)
-Pre-RD breakfast at BOG (if I can’t get it for 11/29), hopefully.
This will be a MK all day/back at hotel/maybe swimming if weather permits day.
Planning for O’hana dinner around MK closing time (7pm, this is a MVMCP night)

Friday 12/2 - Doing MVMCP tonight
Undecided but one of these plans:

-HS (CL4) morning w/ TSMM, Star Tours & one more FPP
-MK (CL2) after lunch, followed by MVMCP this night
OR
-MK all day followed by MVMCP

We want to do a Whispering Canyon lunch or dinner and this may be the best day for it since it’s a quick boat ride from MK and at our hotel.

Saturday 12/3 - Departure day :weary:
Check out of WL between 10-11
-Later breakfast at WCC, since it’s downstairs - can’t beat that commute - and we love it

Our flight from MCO back home isn’t until 5:35 pm so we have plenty of time before our car picks us up to resort hop the MK resorts and do pressed pennies (something the kids LOVE) and maybe get one last Dole Whip at Poly :blush:**

Although I love Tusker for lunch- is that your CP day? Two buffets seem like a lot to me!

I have no idea how you can fit three Tier I EP attractions when it is your second park of the day! If you do book those BOG 8:00 ADRs, I would keep an eye out for opening changes. I think I would just plan on starting the day at EP.

I think we are all waiting to hear more about the SW fireworks! You are not going to see AK at night?

LOL - I didn’t realize TH was a buffet, you’re so right. Not doing CP that night, planning it for a lunch later in the trip. DH and I were just talking and as far as EP we will probably head to that park earlier in the day than originally stated in my rough draft. Probably Soarin’ FPP and hope for Frozen TT via SB? May play that one by ear. I feel confident we can do Soarin FPP and at least ONE of the other two via SB. We shall see.
As for AK…I know they’re starting the nighttime stuff but this is a first time at AK for us and we really would rather do a half day there this trip. I’m sure the nighttime shows are amazing but will probably try to catch those next year.

1 Like

Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you!! I have heard so much about how hard BOG is to get even for breakfast (never tried for breakfast before), I’m so nervous! Lol. Not that it’ll make or break the trip, I mean it’s still Disney, it’s hard to go wrong. Just easy to get so obsessed w/ planning!!

1 Like