ADRs first week in December

Anyone else have difficulty getting any/all of their ADRs for the first week in December? I even called Disney Dining and the CM was confused as to why Akershus had no availability for any meal, at any time, any day of my trip.

I had no issues with a PPO BOG breakfast.

I anticipated having limited options for 'Ohana breakfast but only got the last day of my trip at 11:20am.

I do know that things will eventually open up (they always do) so I’m not freaking out or anything…However, TP crowd calendars have low predictions for this week, so I’m a little concerned…anyone have any insight?

A lot of Epcot ADRs have been held back for Candlelight Processional packages which become available 7/3.

3 Likes

I didn’t know Akershus was a part of that

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner :slight_smile:

Are you sure? The list on Disney (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/) has this list:

Participating Restaurants

Ale & Compass Restaurant
Biergarten Restaurant
Chefs de France
Coral Reef Restaurant
Garden Grill Restaurant
La Hacienda de San Angel
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Restaurant Marrakesh
Rose & Crown Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Trattoria al Forno
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

You’re right, but that’s really odd. Every blogger out there still has it listed as an option, as it has been one in previous years. I don’t know what to tell you.

Thank you! :grinning: I’m sure something will open up, I was just trying to figure out what could possibly be causing this, especially since the CM I talked to was baffled. People here seem to usually know more than the phone CMs. :joy:

Definitely use the Reservation Finder. I love that thing!

1 Like

I was told there was a weird glitch. I had called about ROL dining packages (I since learned they’re not available until about 3 months out), and the CM told me that she knew that she had had difficulty finding reservations for other restaurants that she knew weren’t booked, like Le Cellier, so it might be that. She recommended to just keep trying.

Update: Seems like Akershus ADRs for the first week of December became available yesterday evening. Reservation Finder for the win! Got exactly the time/date I wanted! :grinning:

1 Like