ADR tips

So we have ADR day in 30 days so trying to finalise my plans. there are a few gaps and question marks.
this is my plan so far. i have left out the parks except where it makes a difference. WE are staying OKW wiht dining plan.
Arrival late: wolfgang puck express
Sunday: cali grill late brunch, snacks/ qs at MK or springs late evening
mon: Arkehus breakfast , early dinner sunshine grill
tues: water park qs, dinner Sanaa
wed: flame tree bbq lunch, tusker house dinner ROL package
thurs HS ???
Friday: at nasa all day
sat: WP qs lunch, Dinner Tepaan Edo
Sun: house of blues brunch. santuli canteen dinner
mon: ? BOG breakfast. 1700 pk fare dinner
Tues:? trattoria al forno breakfast then leave for universal.

this gives me 9 QS credits used and 9 TS so have one more of each to use on the thursday.
Kids of 9,13 and 16, relatively adventurous, but one is gluten free.
happy to go out of HS if best, esp for TS, want to go to fantasmic though later in day.

We are doing the fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & Vine

We loved the F! Package at mamma melroses. Food was great and the package included appetizer, main dish, and dessert. For 1 TS credit, that is a good deal. We also ate at 50s PT cafe and very much enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I think there is a QS next door where you can get the PB and jelly milkshakes. Otherwise, I have read that it maybe best to go to the boardwalk for QS. Maybe at the takeout counter at Beaches and Cream? I’m not sure because we did not venture that way but hope to on a future trip. Another for our next trip is Sci Fi. I think it would be great and kids would love it if we went mid-day for a break. Good luck with your planning! All of your choices so far sound fabulous!