OMG, I haven’t had an ADR day in years and now I’m triple guessing everything! I’ll be up early on next Saturday to do everything but I had a few questions and figured I’d ask the experts…
It’s me and DH we’re staying POR 9/14 to 9/24 with the DDP and here’s my plans for Park Days and ADR/evenings…
T 14 - Fly/DME, Check into POR, go to MK, dinner at O’Hana then try to see YeeHaa Bob
F 15 - MK Day - EP Night - Dinner at Spice Road*
S 16 - HS Day - MK Night - Dinner at The Wave
S 17 - BB Day - AK Night - Tusker House* ROL Package
M 18 - EP Day - DS at night with dinner at Frontera Cochina*
T 19 - DS Day - MNSSHP - Dinner at BOG*
W 20 - AK Day - EP Night - Dinner at La Hacienda*
T 21 - MK Day - DS Night - Dinner at Homecoming*
F 22 - EP Day - HS Night - Dinner at Prime Time 50’s
S 23 - TL Day - MK Night - Dinner at Skippers Canteen*
S 24 - Probably go to MK for the day, late flight home
I put a * next to all the new places we are trying - Yum!!!
I’ll be able to flip some of my ADRS (say BOG for Skipper’s) depending if we can get the reservations
And for the nights at DS, I’m planning on late ADR’s in case we want to go to a park then go to dinner (and we love the boat back to POR at night!)
- Is it safe to assume that if TP has MK closing at 7pm it’s for MNNSHP? They haven’t officially released dates yet, but the park hours seem to suggest it…
- Is ROL going to be every night or only select nights?
- If we do dinner at 4:30-4:45 at Tusker House, will that leave us enough time to see Pandora at night, do EE and see ROL (with the dining package)? I’ll be able to have FP+ set up for the night since we’re doing a water park earlier that day
- At La Hacienda and Spice Road, is this similar to Rose and Crown where if we make ADR for 7:15, come early and wait for a table we can get a good Illumination seating? How are the views from these places?
- I really wanted to fit Saana in there, but it took us forever to get there the last time and I didn’t want to run into that again. Any suggestions where to fit that in?
Is there anything else I’m missing?! It’s our 5th trip, but sooo much new stuff/new to us - First time at F&WF, Pandora, Staying at POR, MNSSHP, the HS fireworks and ROL, FEA, both water parks, all the new Star Wars stuff, Disney Springs… heck, we haven’t even seen the new Castle Hub!