ADR Report

Thank you to everyone that helped with the leading reservations. I’m 100% I would not have had these options if I waited until the standard day 60.

We are BIG foodies so dining is a huge part of our trip.

Day 1 - Breakfast Chef Mickey’s , Dinner at Biergarten
Day 2 - Lunch at Sci Fi, Dinner at Be Our Guest
Day 3 - Lunch at Yak & Yeti, Dinner at T-Rex
Day 4 - Lunch at Homecomin’ , Dinner at Liberty Tree
Day 5 - Breakfast at Ale and Compass , Dinner at Topolino’s Terrace
Day 6 - Universal Studios Day, Dinner at Yachtsman
Day 7 - Lunch at 50’s cafe, Oga drinks, and dinner at Hollywood
Day 8 - Breakfast at Tusker House, Dinner at Ohana

We are staying at Beach Club. This is makeup trip originally from March 2020 and we went from 6 days and added a resort day/universal day to “makeup” for the previous lost vacation.

Thanks again for those that helped with tip.

6 Likes

Nice line up!

Looks fabulous! Are people feeling the need for leading ADRs as things open up? My friend and I are going in January 2022 for marathon weekend and are planning on a lot of hard to get choices like California Grill, Topolinos , homecoming, Le Cellier, yak and yeti, skipper canteen.

I’m traveling with a group of 8 so I knew it would be difficult.

I looked this morning (my official day 60) and there is a LOT less of selection available so I know I wouldn’t have been able to get some of these without a leading reservation.

But I’m traveling in the end of October and demand seems pretty high still. Might not be as bad in January (and maybe more staff too).

1 Like

I decided to use one when I settled on wanting to eat at California Grill on 10/1 to see the new MK fireworks. :slight_smile:

CG didn’t open for ADRs until well after 60+10, but I was able to get everything I wanted. With the anniversary, I wasn’t sure we would be able to get much.

I don’t think I would do another leading reservation unless it was a confluence of circumstances like this instance was.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I was not wanting to have to go through the hassle and figured we could likely make it work without a leading reservation.

We got everything we wanted except for Ogas in June but I did use a paid version of mousedining.com.

Yes I’m hopeful there will be more availability in January!

This all looks wonderful - some great reservations here!

I’m feeling sluggish just thinking about this day (it sounds amazing, for sure, that’s just a lot of heavy foods!)

It’s our resort day. Lots of napping and then Boo Bash that night so we wanted to load up before the party.

:wink:

Carb loading for the win!

2 Likes