ADR Priorities with young boys

I had forgotten that we need to RS everything. We have two Epcot days and this day did not really include Soarin, but we will probably just do that since why not? And if we don’t use the RS later, that’s fine too. Maybe my 4yo will end up really liking it!

I do think that at the very least this will allow us to avoid needing FP+ for Nemo which will be a win!

Update: I had a very successful morning and got everything that I wanted. I just had to split into two groups of 4 for Garden Grill, but I got both groups for 8:05, so I can’t complain! Super excited.

Also, I love that when I texted my family that I booked everything, the response was, “Great, where are we eating?” :rofl:

4 Likes

This makes me laugh every time i read something like this. I just think, “I know how you feel.”

I honestly think that they should use this sort of example under the definition of love.

2 Likes

The good news is that they do end up being very appreciative when we get there. It just must be so nice to be able to show up and have reservations, right?

My sister did make one request to go to the new BatB bar at the Grand Flo. She saw an article in People magazine about it. :rofl: But I squeezed in a dinner there for drinks after!

1 Like