ADR odds

Ooh - didn’t know about this. What’s mid-tier? Is there a fee? I like that you can see more than 60 days out but now I’m nervous because so much isn’t available at 60+9 even.

1 Like

If you want to set a lot of them (which I do), I do the $9 per month. There’s also a free option.

Interesting. Just don’t like that it’s email. I guess I can add them to my VIP list so it comes up as an alert on my phone. What email does it come from?

1 Like

I signed up for text alerts. Email is too slow.

I can’t believe Biergarten is booked solid. Never used to be very popular. Believe they close early as no Dinner available. Chef Mickey’s is another one. None to be had even 10+3 out.

I’m seeing Biergarten for party of 4 right now at day 60 at 1:30. So at 6am I’m sure there are more.

1 Like

Here I must be up and on the phone at 5am CDT which was fine for my 10 day ADR’s. I have managed to get lunch at 3.45 p and will go with that if I must. I believe Biergarten closes early so I am not sure how late one can get. Not quite 2 months to go so I have put in some days and time in the message alerts out here and am hoping WDW adds some ADR’s or people start cancelling some. The shocker is how easy it is to get Ohana’s, that used to be the hard one but now it is Biergarten and Chef Mickey’s. Chef Mickey’s I can understand as it is a big character meet but Biergarten, what gives here?

1 Like

Like I said not sharing tables must really be reducing capacity.

Biergarten is one I’ve heard doesn’t open the reservations right at 60 days for whatever reason. Keep checking.

1 Like

Odd but good to know.

1 Like

There are a few that for whatever weird reasons don’t open right at 6am at the 60 day mark.

Per Disney’s site, Biergarten is open for lunch 12:00 - 3:55pm, and dinner 4:00 - 8:00 pm in September, looking especially at Sept 22, the last date showing.