ADR in 2023

You are the best!! This is so helpful.

3 Likes

I wonder if itā€™s similar to the one in Pandoraā€¦

DD13 loves churros! We will have to find stomach space for that.

Mmm :yum:

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet @Wahoohokie or maybe @Julianne_fki knowā€¦

Seriously, there was a Disney100 Steamboat Willie Mickey one that I saw people carrying around DCA and even though it was WAY too cold for me to want anything resembling a milkshake, I was tempted by that one.

3 Likes

Now I only need a list of must-try cocktails :blush:

I have recently realized that drinks at WDW are hit or miss, and I assume itā€™s the same at Disneyland

Iā€™ve only had a handful of cocktails mostly at Lamplight Lounge or Carthay Circle. I do know that the times I have sprung for anything quick service were either at the festival food booth concoctions or a specialty limited time margaritas & theyā€™ve all been delicious.

2 Likes

They are not the same, but I canā€™t really remember what is different or which I liked better. Iā€™m no help. :rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly the kind of thorough but not too overwhelming list I needed. Bookmarked. :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Itā€™s all good. Itā€™s something I think we tried once at DLR when Tropical Hideaway was new but that was 2 kids and a pandemic ago so I definitely donā€™t remember any details about it. But if we did get it, it wasnā€™t anything weā€™ve hurried back for. :rofl:

Donā€™t sleep on the bao at Tropical Hideaway! Theyā€™re delicious, especially if they have the loco moco one available.

The lumpia at Tropical Hideaway is similar to Pandora but I think better. The ones in Pandora always seem under cooked to me. I would normally skip them. But the ones at DL are yum!

2 Likes

Gosh, Iā€™m so tempted to drop in for liner meets! But @Tall_Paul1 i think Iā€™m planning a day the week after youā€™re there. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Let me know if you decide to visit 4/9-4/12

2 Likes

Me too! And I am not a book marker!

3 Likes

I loved Lamplight Lounge. Have an ADR for my upcoming trip.

4 Likes

@Flavita we will be missing each other by a few days. I am in DLR from the 3rd to the 6th and then headed over to Santa Monica for 2 days. @Tall_Paul1 I didnā€™t see your dates on here?

Do people have recommendations for breakfast not requiring an ADR (besides Rontos)? Bonus if it is sit down!

1 Like

The best breakfast in Disneyland is not about the food, itā€™s about the ambiance. Jolly Holiday! We love to eat breakfast there. Lots of seats outside, make sure you mobile order early as it is really popular.

4 Likes

Perfection. I love it here and that fits really well with my schedule. Was thinking about cancelling my Plaza brunch and this is a good replacement.

3 Likes

I love not having many ADRs at DL. Itā€™s way cheaper, and there is so much quick service and snacks we like to eat, there just isnā€™t time to eat it all!
If you want Plaza, go for lunch or dinner (no ADR) and get the fried chicken. Our fried chicken expert @JustKeepSmiling likes it a lot.

5 Likes

Ditto on this! We like it more than Blue Bayou- but to be fair we rarely decide our trips early enough to be able to book Blue Bayou right at 60 days and we have a large party (6) so even a res finder hasnā€™t helped us score it when weā€™ve decided we want to try for it. But I would argue Lamplightā€™s ambiance is close if not just as good as Blue Bayouā€™s.

2 Likes

Great tip! Thank you

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna have to visit multiple times. Canā€™t believe neither myself nor DH have ever been!

1 Like