ADR for near closing time

Wondering if I make a ADR for 9:25, with a 9:30 closing time at DHS, will we be able to make it to Sci-Fi after a 9pm Fantasmic for desserts? Thoughts? How do ADR this close to a closing time work?

Dinner that late worked out very well for us. Less of a crowd inside. A CM came around and asked each table whether they were driving or taking a bus. Since we went by bus, they made sure there was a bus to take us back to the resort. When we were done, a CM walked us to the bus. It was quite cool.

2 Likes

I should mention that we finished about 10:45 or so. I think we were the last customers in the park.

That must have been the coolest thing- leaving a near empty park at the end of the day! We have an 8:45 CRT Dinner res on a 9 p.m. close MK day on our arrival day this summer- I’m secretly torn on whether I want them to extend park hours that night!

1 Like

It was pretty cool not dealing with crowds, and the bus ride was quite peaceful since we were the only people on it. :slight_smile: I can see why you’re torn!

2 Likes