ADR Difficulties

When online there are two responses if a table is not available – No Times Available and Sorry, we are unable to process a reservation for this number of guests online. At least with the different wording it’s easier to see if it’s not possible, or if they’re just full.

1 Like

Per a dining line cast member I spoke with they’re not pushing tables together right now because of the distancing requirements

From what I could tell today, it seems like the restaurants that can accommodate an 8-top have one, maybe two tables that can do so. Being the early bird and quick on the draw is going to be key if you’re looking for a specific time slot

1 Like

Yes. There will definitely be extra planning going into ADRs as I sort out the 8 tops and 2 4 tops and what the priorities are.

1 Like

I was able to get an 8 top at Ogas twice, so it’s certainly possible to grab what you’re looking for. Good luck!

1 Like

Your plans sound GREAT! I hope everyth8ng works out :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Thank you.
Hoping to go, but if we have to postpone to May or early June if there is any indication tgatxDD or DS would have had the vaccine, I will wait.

1 Like

Ok. I have to ask. What does “top” stand for? Why is a table for 4 a “4-top”?

1 Like

It’s just how many it seats. A 4-top seats 4. A 2-top seats 2.

1 Like