ADR Day tomorrow! Help me with order

My ADR day is tomorrow Jan 13th. I’m looking for some insight on the order I should grab them since I am going a few places I’ve never been before.

I’m putting Ogas and Cinderella’s Royal Table as my top 2 to grab first. I find that Sci Fi Diner goes quickly, so I’ll put that third. What about the rest? Any that might go fast?

Here’s my Current Order
Ogas
CRT
Sci Fi
Topolinos (dinner on night 1)
Teppan Edo
50s Prime Time
Le Cellier
Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Grand Floridian Cafe

I think le cellier goes pretty fast. I’ve been able to grab a Kona breakfast a day before. So if you can’t get one now keep watching

1 Like

Looks like Teppan Edo might as well. I rearranged…

Ogas
CRT
Sci Fi
Teppan Edo
Le Cellier
Topolinos
50s Prime Time
Kona Cafe
Grand Flo Cafe

I agree that your top two are the hardest to get.
I’ve been able to get grand FL cafe the day of too

You should have no problem. My ADRs were 2 weeks ago and I got what I wanted even at 60 days (staying off-site)

I got Oga’s for 11:15 (was looking for 12:00)
and Sci-Fi for 5:50 (was looking for 5:00)

Hooray! So glad to hear this.

My last trip was in December (2020) and I got Oga’s, but not a couple others, so I’m going back to the old ways of over analyzing my plans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get everything on your list? I hope so. Those are solid choices. If not, I’m sure you’ll get everything worked out by the time you go. That’s awesome that you’re able to go again so soon!

Thanks for the follow up! :slight_smile: It’s nice to have people in my life who care if I got my ADRs. It’s so fun to talk about :slight_smile:

I did pretty good. Only issue is I was looking for a 6 or 7 PM for Le Cellier and Teppan Edo and all that was available was 4:30 PM. I grabbed them with hopes to modify them and put them in the reservation finder.

3 Likes

Does anyone have suggestions on modifying the NUMBER of people on a reservation? There is another couple interested in coming with us, but they wont know if they can come until closer to the trip. Obviously I understand why Disney doesn’t allow us to change the number of people when modifying so that people won’t make reservations for 2 then modify them for 10 to keep the time they want. Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on keeping our reservation but adding 2 people to it.

I don’t know the answer but, I’d either try to get that reservation now And hold in til you know do you can cancel one. Or get a separate for two then tell them your all together.