ADR availability for resort guests

Well fuck now I’ll never get to try Topolinos or Homecoming or Ohana at a normal hour of the day.

I’m not positive but I think I got a push notification or email about this but I can’t remember which.

2 Likes

We are staying at WL and were not able to get a reservation at Story book Dining for any of the 7 nights of our trip. It would be great if we could get a priority to actually eat where we are staying. I think it is a fair policy. But it isn’t clear from the article what select restaurants are included.

5 Likes

Tell me what you consider normal and arrangement’s could be made for sometime during our 2 WDW trips in January or March. :grin:

1 Like

The only time I ever saw an Ohana show up it was at 7am which would mean that I have to leave my house around 5:30 to get there and park and walk over :rofl: also has to be a Sunday! I’ve just recently started a rolling reservation finder for Homecoming and Topolinos. It will happen someday, maybe once the recession really hits and they start begging locals to come back to the parks :wink:

2 Likes

Someone on the Dis received an answer from Disney chat. Included restaurants are Steakhouse 71, Beaches, Boma,CG, TT, Chef Mickey. Day of reservations. Valid WDW resort, linked in MDE. Swan and Dolphin not included.

3 Likes

:rofl: other than CG all of those show up regularly a day or 2 before. Or at least they did :wink:

Edit and TT, if that’s Topolinos

1 Like

almost everything shows up within 24-72hrs

1 Like

Not when I look :rage:

That’s it?

1 Like

Breaking news…reporting as I see it!:joy:

1 Like

LMK when you would like my assistance

2 Likes

They do this at Disneyland already so makes sense honestly. However, at DLR you used to at least, have to call as these reserved reservations slots weren’t bookable online. I certainly hope it won’t be like that.

I mean you used to be able to buy 3 Tier 1 fastpasses if you stayed Club Level and Disney didn’t advertise it.

But in DLR you used to be able to get pretty much anything day of.

1 Like

Not Plaza Inn character breakfast or Blue Bayou but otherwise yes. I once was able to secure Plaza Inn breakfast because I was staying at Disney hotel by calling when there was nothing available online.

2 Likes

Also, I miss that. It was really hard to get reservations for my trip last year and this year.

1 Like

Yeah Blue Bayou was about the only one I ever booked ahead of time. (We didn’t really do character meals)

Oh wow, I didn’t know about this. I was surprised earlier today when I saw new times for an ADR that I couldn’t get at day 60.

Thanks for posting.

Yes I loved being in a ride queue and making a reservation for Cafe Orleans!

1 Like

I don’t anymore either cuz my kids are 15 and 18 but we did them all when they were littler