ADR +10 Quick Question

If we are checking in on November 15th, 2018, would our 180 day to book ADR’s begin on May 19th?

If so, are we able to book 10 days of ADR’s on May 19th for the dates of November 15 thru the 24th?

The +10 is tripping me up…

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Oh, and I’m sure this has been answered a billion times but is the online reservations for dining open at 7 a.m. EDT on our 180 day or is it a different time?

I believe you have it. ADR’s start at 0700 EST. They start 180 days out from the first day of your stay. On that day if you are staying at a Disney resort, you will be able to book 10 days of ADR’s on the 180th day out. So to make it simple, on May the 19th 10 days of the current calendar that were not available for ADR’s will all of a sudden become available on the 180th day out from your reservation start date. You will be able to make a reservation on the 19th through the 29th on May the 19th. Hope this helps.

I believe that online ADRs start at 0600 EST 180 days outs. ADRs by phone are at 0700.

1 Like

https://www.wdwmagic.com/reservation-calculator.htm

Input arrival date and it will calculate ADR and fastpass date.

You are correct, assuming you are staying onsite until at least Nov 24th.

You don’t automatically get the +10 days, it’s actually “length of stay, up to 10 days”. If you are staying 11 days, then on May 20th you could book Nov 25th and so on. Like FPs but with a different duration.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: