Adding Enchanting Experiences to Plans

We are heading to WDW tomorrow and I am trying to finalize my plans. Does anyone know if I can enchanting extras such as the firework dessert party and the lightsaber building class to my plans? I can’t see it anywhere. Thank you in advance for your help.

And the WDW phone lines are insane now and make you choose an option of leaving a message or staying on hold by pressing 1 or 2 every ten seconds. Crazy :frowning: :tired_face:

Have you looked on the My Disney Experience webpage (at your plans there). Can you see them there?

Yes, they are in MDE but I was trying to make an optimized plan on Touring Plans. Can I link MDE to TP?

Thank you for your response. :slight_smile:

No, add them as a break and did they add the note feature to the app? If it is there, add a note what the break is for.

I hope you have a great trip!

Thank you for your information! I can’t believe we are finally going. Our original trip was planned for March 20, 2020 and we are now on our sixth planned trip for our kids first visit. We are boosted and the kids are vaccinated so hoping to avoid Omicron until we return!!

Have a great rest of your day!

3 Likes

When in MDE, search for Savi’s Workshop under the ?

Currently one opening Friday, Jan 14 at 5:05pm. Happy Hunting!