Adding a Resort Meal to a TP?

How do I add a resort meal reservation to a MK TP? We have a Chef Mickey lunch reservation for 11:30 and I only see in park dining options for meal additions. If I need to add a break instead of the meal, will an 11 am break give us enough time to take the monorail to CM to make the reservation? Also, can one be late (say 10-15min) to a dining reservation? Thanks!

Add it in as a break/rest. Then edit the title “Lunch at Chef Mickey”. For an 11:30 you should be WALKING THROUGH THE GATES at 11a.m. at the latest; I might even suggest 10:45 to be safe. Figure 75-90 minutes for the meal, and another 30 mins to get back. All told you’re looking at 2.5-3hr break that you should be scheduling.

1 Like

And yes they can be flexible with your arrival time but at the most popular places like Chef Mickey I don’t know that I would chance it. They are usually booked solid with people trying to walk up for tables.

2 Likes

You can be late and still get seated. WHEN you get seated is another matter, especially if your lateness is pushing into more popular dining times like I’d presume you would be at Chef Mickey’s with an 11:30…

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks, as we all know things happen & I just wondered if there is an allowed “window” around the reservation time.

Thank you!

1 Like